Over thirty-five years ago, Future Tool & Machine began as an overflow supplier for ordinance manufacturing. We were dedicated to giving our customers the best quality work, at a competitive price and in a timely manner.
Future Tool & Machine has grown to encompass a complete full-service design and manufacturing facility. We are a recognized leader in precision machining for a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, commercial, and defense. We provide the best value in the industry with over thirty years of experience and an extraordinary commitment to quality and customer service.
• The finest work team with over 40 employees
• CAD/CAM design team
• A full metrology inspection laboratory
• The latest equipment including 3, 4, & 5-axis vertical and horizontal mills, CNC mills, CNC lathes, wire EDM, and ID, OD, and Jig grinding.
OUR TIMELINE …
• 1978 Future Tool is launched in a 2 car garage with a Bridgeport, lathe, and surface grinder.
• 1981 the company moves from its humble beginnings to a 1,600 sq. ft. building in Romulus.
• 1986 the company becomes Future Tool & Machine, Inc.
• The business growth continues and the company secures another 3,200 sq. ft. of floor space.
• 1989 Future Tool moves into a 6,000 sq. ft. facility in Rockwood.
• Over the next 3 years, the company outgrows the new building in Rockwood and adds another 27, 000 sq. ft. to its operations.
• 1999 Future Tool & Machine, Inc. moved to our present location in Romulus with 55,000 sq. ft. of floor space.
• Future Tool is privately held by its founder.